First to get Solid Snake?

Go down

First to get Solid Snake?

Post  GameDragon on 15th June 2008, 6:43 pm

I must be like the first person to get Solid Snake! Shocked.
When I went to Snake's Challenge I went for Bronze and it said New World Record. I'm like WTF!? I didn't even do anything. Then I noticed the previous WR was 0, meaning nobody has unlocked Snake's Challenge yet!
Praise me and my godly unlocking skills!

(BTW Blackwyn, you'd probably do great in this challenge, its another sprinting game similar to Steeplechase combined with Double Trap.)

EDIT: After completing Snake's Challenge, it seems Old Snake is an unlockable outfit. That really surprised me!
GameDragon

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: First to get Solid Snake?

Post  Colino on 16th June 2008, 2:36 am

It's possible that you're the first to unlock him, but it's also possible that if someone unlocked him before you, he/she simply didn't bother to play the challenge (I played belmont's challenge hours after I unlocked aka when I was bored)

In any case, congratulations!
Colino
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 28
Registration date : 2008-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GameDragon on 16th June 2008, 5:19 am

True, thats the most obvious guess. But to unlock Snake, you need to complete Career mode 100%. Meaning if you unlock him, your pretty much have no choice but to play challenges, unless you are planning on playing just single events.
GameDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwyn on 16th June 2008, 5:36 am

Grats on getting him! Looking forward to his challenge if it's pure speed based Razz
I haven't been doing much Career either, most of the time i've been doing single events. I've been in the same round in medium for like the past 3 days now cheers
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  GameDragon on 16th June 2008, 7:06 am

Haha, all I need to do is finish Challenges and Expert Mode and I'll get 100% Completion (Excluding outfits). But Evil Rose's Challenge... man, that thing is hard.

And Expert mode?... How can I put it? Have you ever tried sticking your hand in a fire? Thats what this mode feels like. Another incarnation of Hell itself.
GameDragon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down