What's up with Double Trap?

Go down

What's up with Double Trap?

Post  GameDragon on 18th June 2008, 6:59 pm

For the past 3 days I've been playing nothing but Double Trap, attempting to get the infamous 30,000 score. At first glance, I figured it would be an easy task, but boy was I wrong. Getting 20,000 is a simple task for me, but anything above that was pretty difficult. Nevertheless, I trained day and night until I could practically do the whole game with my eyes closed. And so today, I pushed myself to hit every single target, and to my amazement, I actually pulled it off. Now here comes the weird part of my story.

Now, hitting all the targets on the first attempt gives you 10,000 points. All the targets in the second gives you 20,000. Simple enough, right? So obviously, hitting all the targets on the third would give you 30,000 right? Umm... no. Atleast, thats not what happened to me. Instead, I am give a stupid 29500, only ONE target away from 30,000. Where the hell did this missing target run off to? Right now, I feel as if I wasted all my time on this stupid event. I don't know when I'll attempt another 30,000... but for now, I'm hanging up my rifle.
GameDragon

Number of posts : 100
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: What's up with Double Trap?

Post  Blackwyn on 18th June 2008, 7:28 pm

Seems like double crap got the best of you.
Maybe you get extra points by hitting two skeets at once?..
It's not like you got a bad score for all your effort in the end anyways.. Wink
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezkenob1 on 19th June 2008, 6:19 am

Yes, that would probably annoy me too. Atleast you can hit every target though. I always miss the last 3 on each round and no matter what I do, I just can't seem to get the little blighters.
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 64

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  overdog on 19th June 2008, 8:48 am

Same here - my score is an awful 6.5k Sad

I just don't think I've got the reactions for this event any more, due to my old age Very Happy

I will have to put some hours practice in though - if I can get 20k+ thats an extra 14k to my score...
overdog
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 31
Registration date : 2008-06-16

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down