Can't access Highscores on wi-fi

Go down

Can't access Highscores on wi-fi

Post  Dezkenob1 on 20th June 2008, 11:40 am

I just wondered if anyone else is experiencing difficulties accessing the highscores on wi-fi today. I thought it may be an issue with my own wi-fi initially but realised it couldn't be this when I played against Blackwyn earlier. He kicked my ass by the way.

Also, I had issues on the main NITF site during yesterdays tournament. I put in quite a few attempts for the Breastroke but none of my scores seem to have been uploaded with regards to this tournament.
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

Number of posts : 64
Registration date : 2008-06-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Can't access Highscores on wi-fi

Post  Popo on 20th June 2008, 11:47 am

I have problem with that to sometimes. Guess you just have to wait for a while and then it usually works sooner or later
Popo
Beginner
Beginner

Male Number of posts : 18
Registration date : 2008-06-15

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwyn on 20th June 2008, 12:24 pm

Score updates and site are broken atm. I broke my 100 metre sprint record earlier and the whole site went bananas on me. Not only did it not register it on the scoreboard, but it deleted my previous best time.
So do not, I repeat DO NOT try and break any WR's atm as it will mess up your scores.
I was talking to AgoraElliott before and he's aware of the problem and the current tournament issues. He has sent a report to the bug team so it should only be a matter of time till it's fixed.
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezkenob1 on 20th June 2008, 2:45 pm

That's very useful to know and I had noticed several bugs on their site today regarding other scores. I have experience of other sites that are maintained by the Agora team and they have always been very glitchy.
As a side note, I actually broke the world record for the group 5 events earlier. Yay. It's since been beaten though. Boo.
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Dezkenob1 on 22nd June 2008, 5:11 am

Well it seems that the highscores can now be viewed on the ds again. About time. There are still a few bugs it would seem, especially if you happened to break any world records whilst the site was experiencing difficulties, as Blackwyn already pointed out.
Out of interest, when I logged on to the highscores from my ds earlier, I received a message saying something like "Congratulations, you have jumped the gun" or similar. Did anyone else get this message?
Dezkenob1
Novice
Novice

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Blackwyn on 22nd June 2008, 5:24 am

Still not working for me. However, they seem to have fixed my 100 metre sprint wr, so it's all good Cool
Blackwyn
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 176

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down